is inspired by the conflicting orientation cues that are used throughout the artwork of M.C. Escher. The technique of projecting selected faces from
hypercubes is adapted from deBruijn’s method for quasiperiodic tilings, which is illustrated in the deBruijn applet.
- Click image for options.
- Hit F to enter full screen mode.
- Hit F again (or ESC) to exit full screen mode.
- Hit + or – to increase or decrease n, R to redraw with same n.
- Hit the SPACE BAR to stop/start automatic scrolling.
- Hit PAGE UP or PAGE DOWN to scroll a full page.
- Hit UP ARROW or DOWN ARROW to scroll a tenth of a page.
Applets Gallery / Escher / created Sunday, 5 July 1998 / revised Saturday, 27 December 2008
If you link to this page, please use this URL: http://www.gregegan.net/APPLETS/02/02.html
Copyright © Greg Egan, 1998-2008. All rights reserved.