draws 3-dimensional slices through the regular 4-dimensional polytopes,
as they rotate. By clicking on the applet, you can view each of the six
regular polytopes. These are:
- the 4-simplex, with 5 tetrahedral hyperfaces
- the cross-polytope, with 16 tetrahedral hyperfaces
- the hypercube, with 8 cubic hyperfaces
- the 24-cell, with 24 octahedral hyperfaces
- the 600-cell, with 600 tetrahedral hyperfaces
- the 120-cell, with 120 dodecahedral hyperfaces.
Applets Gallery / Slice / created Monday, 11 March 2002
If you link to this page, please use this URL: http://www.gregegan.net/APPLETS/27/27.html
Copyright © Greg Egan, 2002. All rights reserved.